Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentines Sunday

I've decided Valentines Day on Sunday is awesome. In addition to expressing my love for my family and friends, I get to think about the divine love of Christ as well. In primary today, we sang songs about Love. It was a great reminder that this church is all about love, and that Christ loves us more than we can comprehend.

I just finished reading a conference talk by Neill Marriott, and she talks about how to yield our hearts to God and know his will for our lives. I love this quote:

"With a growing understanding of the Lord’s grace and mercy, we will find that our self-willed hearts begin to crack and break in gratitude. Then we reach for Him, yearning to yoke ourselves to the Only Begotten Son of God. In our brokenhearted reaching and yoking, we receive new hope and fresh guidance through the Holy Ghost."

She also says, "If we earnestly appeal to God, He takes us as we are—and makes us more than we ever imagined."

God love us, more than we will ever love anyone else in this life.

Considering how much I love my family, that is a whole lot.

Happy Valentines Day!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

No comments: