Last week Eleanor turned ten months old! I can't believe how close we are to one year! It's so crazy.
 |
| Love her faces! |
Eleanor has really grown up in the past couple months. Of course she is walking around like a champ and even tries to run. She is such a tease and knows how to drive her sister crazy. She steals Lia's toys and then toddles off laughing as Lia whines at her to bring it back. It is really hilarious. Eleanor is pretty much a bottomless pit and wants to be eating all day. I have a hard time keeping up with her appetite, because there still aren't many finger foods she can eat. She still only has two teeth. I think she's currently cutting her top two though.
 |
| She is so precious. |
Enna has been sleeping a lot better. Finally sometime after she turned 9 months, we started letting her cry it out again. She was pretty upset the first couple nights, but now she usually cries herself back to sleep 2 or 3 times a night, usually after only crying for a few minutes. I usually still have to feed her once a night, but that is a huge improvement over 4-5 times. Ironically, now that Eleanor is sleeping better, Lia has been getting up in the night because she wants me to put her blankets back on. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get a full night's sleep.
 |
| Love this one. |
Eleanor's two new tricks are waving hello and giving those adorable open-mouth baby kisses. She is feisty though, and only gives kisses when *she* wants to. She loves to tease us. Sometimes if you say, "Come here Enna!" and hold out your arms, she grins and runs to you, only to veer away laughing at the last second. She loves throwing things and watching you pick them up. She loves playing with my phone, and has called people accidentally a couple times.
I seriously can't get enough of Eleanor these days. She makes me
laugh all the time. She is smart and funny and so feisty. She has a
serious attitude. I can't wait to see what she's like as she gets older.
Love this girl!
 |
| Classic Eleanor! |
No comments:
Post a Comment