Things have been going on here. Things like, we are buying a house, my little brother is leaving on a mission on Tuesday, and we are loving Fall.
House=exciting! We are supposed to close at the end of this month. I can't wait. Not excited to pack up and move, because that is not fun, but sooooo happy to finally be in our own home. Yay.
Dennis mission=awesome, sad, cool, scary, etc. My first sibling to go on a mission! He gave his farewell talk in church today and did a great job. I can't believe how old and mature he is. I am going to miss him.
Fall=fun. We drove up the canyon to look at the colorful leaves, but it had snowed the day before. Still was pretty though. We went to a pumpkin patch and did fall things. We will probably carve pumpkins....but we haven't really decorated or anything yet because we are moving soon. The girls had fun at the fall festival we went to. They are a lot of fun. Also, a handful! This toddler stage is killing me. I can't keep up with them, or keep them or the house clean. Every day they throw something new at me. Oh well. Hopefully I don't mess 'em up too bad.
 |
| Ever seen a corn pit before? I hadn't either. They had fun, though. |
 |
| In the mini corn maze |
 |
| Lia had my coat on the whole time because it was pretty windy. |
 |
| Punkins! |
 |
| Our "fall" drive up the canyon ended up being a winter drive instead. It was still cool though, because most of the mountains were covered in snow, but the aspens in some places made these bright, vivid yellow patches. It was gorgeous. |
 |
| Lia took this pic so it is sorta wonky, but it shows the awesome colors up at Alta ski resort. They really pop against the white snow. |
 |
| We thought Luna would hate the snow because she hates going outside when it is cold, windy, or rainy....but she thought the snow was fun. What weird dog. |
 |
| A couple quick pics, then back in the car! It was cold! |
No comments:
Post a Comment