Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer So Far

I've been bad at updating our adventures this summer. We've had fun lately. We have gone to three demolition derbies, one of which Dustin participated in. We have visited family in Southern Utah. We have gone to the zoo a few times (that membership is still paying off!), gone to the pool, gone to a movie, and played in the sprinklers here in our own yard. It's been sort of a strange summer so far, hasn't it? Hot and dry one day, stormy and humid the next. Still, I love summer thunderstorms, so I've been loving it. 

I don't really have time to do any detailed updates, so this is mainly a pic dump. Sorry. It's in the spirit of journal keeping, ya know.

In May, we cut down the big dead ugly tree in our backyard.




Luna was in doggie stick-lovin heaven!
Fun in the backyard! Playing in sprinklers, working in the garden.

 



Our little garden didn't do as well as we wanted, but we got a few veggies!




Zoo Trip


I love this new giraffe statue
The train is back!
And so is the lion fountain.
This is what Eleanor does when you tell her to "Say Cheese!"
Lia loves this lion statue




Aw, little baby orangutan under her blanky.

Otter hugs!

Temple Square for a wedding.


Carson!


Just some cute girls in hats. Love them!






Zoo again, this time with friends the Framptons! Lexi is a year older than Lia, and Jade is a month younger than Eleanor. We love playing with these girls. Also, Jaclyn (one of my Beehives and friend/babysitter of the Frampton girls) came along too. It was a fun day!

 (L-R) Jaclyn, Jade, Lexi, Enna, and Lia

Yum
Jade and Eleanor
Lexi and Lia



Lunch break!
The girls got soaked in the splash pad.


Train


No comments: