I finally got out the Halloween Decorations...one week before Halloween! It has been a crazy month. Dustin and I considered just taking the girls trick-or-treating and calling it good because we felt too tired to get into the holiday spirit. When I finally got out our decorations I discovered I only had like four things to put up! So I got to making some cute easy Halloween crafts for our little house. We also went to a ward Halloween party on Friday night and the girls had tons of fun dressing up in their costumes. I made Eleanor a little Pikachu suit and Lia was a 50's girl with a skirt my neighbor gave us after her daughters out grew it. I didn't get any pics of them in their costumes but I will on Halloween! They are adorable.
 |
| Eleanor with Dustin's pumpkin |
 |
| My pumpkin. one of the bat's ears broke off :( |
 |
| Cute us! |
 |
| Handprint spiders |
 |
| Close-up of Lia's spider |
 |
Eleanor colored the bat and Lia colored the pumpkin. They are just simple construction paper and crayon but I love them.
I found a picture of an adorable project online that was a black witch silhouette on a watercolor background and I had to try it! The girls and I each did a watercolor painting and then I cut out the black silhouettes. For mine I did a haunted house. For the girls I did their faces in a witch hat and I LOVE them! I think they turned out so darling. I am thinking about doing different ones similar for Christmas....we'll see.
|
And two pics of my girls in glasses being adorbs. Love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment