Saturday, October 10, 2015

Family Time

This weekend was pretty awesome.
Yesterday we took the girls to a pumpkin patch and they had a blast doing some fun fall activities and picking out a pumpkin.
Then this morning we went down to Provo. My cousin Kim and her husband Robert have been fostering a little boy for almost two years, since the day he was born, and last month they were finally able to adopt him. Today their family was sealed in the Provo temple. I was able to attend the ceremony, and it was a great experience. It was also fun to see a lot of my extended family at the dinner afterward.
On the way home, we stopped by the American Fork Hospital and visited my cousin Tyler, his wife Susie, and their brand new baby boy. I'm so thrilled that Tyler and Susie are parents now, and their baby is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen! We don't travel to Provo very often, so I was happy we got to attend the sealing ceremony and see the new baby at the same time.

No comments: