Thursday, December 31, 2015

FIVE

On December 24th, my firstborn turned five!

The weird thing is, I've feel like she's been five for years. She's so mature and smart. And tall! Still, it's strange to be the mom of a five year old. She is so grown up now!

So, at five, Lia

Likes: apples and mandarin oranges, chocolate milk (she's an addict), cold cereal, oatmeal, and treats. Princesses, books, nail polish, looking at herself in the mirror (seriously!), choosing her own clothes, teasing her sister. Writing letters (and some words!), coloring, puzzles, organizing things, rock collection, shiny things, playing with friends, singing. Hide-and-seek, surprises, parties, balloons,

Dislikes: making mistakes, vegetables, being told what to do, going shopping, waiting.

She is full of sass and spunk and attitude. Sometimes I think she's already a teenager. She can be so sweet and thoughtful, or just plain naughty.

I love you forever, Lia!









No comments: