We spent part of Christmas Eve at Goodspeed's. We celebrated my Mom's and Lia's birthdays. Some of my mom's family stopped by, and it was nice to see them. Dustin and I and the girls left earlier in the evening so we could do some family celebrations at home. We made and decorated "Santa" cookies and read Christmas stories.
Luckily, Dustin was smart enough to suggest that we wrap all the presents the night before, so it didn't take much time to set them out. What did take forever was assembling the kitchen for the girls! We watched Home Alone while we put that dang thing together.


Lia was the first one up Christmas morning. She came into our room like she usually does and asked if she could play games on my phone in the toy room until Eleanor woke up. I think she forgot it was Christmas haha. Since it was still pretty early, we just let it go. Eleanor woke up not long after and she was excited to see what Santa had brought.
The girls were spoiled as always! Dustin and I only bought them about 4 presents each, plus the play kitchen to share, but their aunts and grandparents had lots of stuff for them too.




As for me, I got a very bookish Christmas! Besides these books, I also got some awesome Harry Potter sweatshirt and socks. Dustin got some clothes and stuff for the Mustang.
After we opened presents, we headed to Penmans where we ate an amazingly delicious traditional Christmas brunch, After brunch we opened more presents, and then drove home to get ready to leave again.
![]() |
| Dustin and the girls climbed under the tree to reach the presents at the back. |
Once we were all packed up, we headed to Circleville!



No comments:
Post a Comment