Here's an example.
This evening I was in the girls' room getting Eleanor ready for bed. I shut the door so Lia wouldn't come in, because sometimes it's just easier that way. Almost immediately, Lia came up to the door and started wiggling the knob. I hadn't locked it so I don't know why she didn't just come in, but I'm glad she didn't because this is what I heard from the other side of the door:
"Mom. Open the door. Seriously? Are you seriously? Mom! Open the door right now! You gotta be kidding me. This is not a joke! Open the door Mom! Oh my heck. Seriously?"
I couldn't help but giggle as I got Eleanor into her pajamas. I'm still giggling about it, actually. I could tell she wasn't really serious about wanting me to open the door, she mostly just wanted to hear herself talk. (She does love hearing herself talk!) The girl is so sassy. I admit, at times it is NOT funny when she starts sassing me when I am really trying to get her to do something. But tonight I couldn't help but laugh at my two and a half year old sounding like a pre-teen. I do love that girl.
| Crazy Girl! |
| Princess Sassy-Pants |
| Lia took this picture of me, so I thought I'd share. Pretty good, right? |
No comments:
Post a Comment