Since Dustin didn't have to work today, we took the girls to a movie. We went to the newest Disney movie, Frozen. It was an awesome movie, and the girls did so great. Eleanor got a little restless about halfway through and spent the last half of the movie going from my lap, to Dustin's, to her seat and back. She did pay attention to most of the movie, though, and seemed to like it. To be honest, I think she liked the candy and popcorn more though! Lia loved the movie. Once it was done I asked her which person in the movie was her favorite, and she immediately said, "The white girl!" She kept asking me what the white princess's name was (apparently "Elsa" is hard to remember for a 3-year-old.) She kept asking questions about what was happening and laughed at the funny parts. Luckily the theater was full of little kids, so ours weren't really bugging anyone with their rowdiness. It was really fun to get out with just our family and do something fun. Also, Frozen is my new favorite movie! I laughed so hard. I wasn't expecting it to be so funny. I love that it poked fun of early Disney princess movies. And I have been watching the music videos for all the awesome songs since we got home.

No comments:
Post a Comment