Monday, March 17, 2014

March is Boring But Today is St. Patrick's Day So.....

I keep coming back to this blog to post stuff but really there's nothing to talk about. Things have been good. We're just chugging along waiting for vacation!

So here are some St. Patrick's Day pics from me and my girls. Oh, incidentally, I found out that Irish people get worked up when you call it St. Patty's Day. It's Paddy, not Patty. Patty is apparently a girl nickname (short for Patricia) but Paddy is a boy nickname (short for Padraig...which is a form of Patrick...). So, happy Paddy's Day! We are going to Dustin's grandma and grandpa Penman's house tonight for a traditional Irish dinner because Grandma Penman's family is Irish. Corned beef and cabbage, here we come!

Also, happy first birthday to Luna pup!
Even our house is getting in the spirit of things.
Me and Enna are pouting about having to wear green.
Eleanor was not happy about having to share her chair with Lia.
Until I promised her I would make a "green treat" if she smiled for the camera. (I made green white chocolate popcorn after lunch!)  
"Silly face!"
I love being silly with these girls.

No comments: