This year for our anniversary I surprised Dustin with an overnight trip to Park City. We haven't spent a night without the kids since Lia was born, so it was awesome to get to spend some time with just us. I was hoping we could do some fun stuff at the resorts up there, but it just so happens that our anniversary falls right between the "winter" season and the "summer" season at the resorts, so everything was closed up. We ended up just walking down main street and bought some ridiculously overpriced fudge. It was awesome to spend time with my hubs.
 |
| Park City |
The Friday before our anniversary trip, my Mom texted me that her parents were going to be at my mom's house that evening. I hadn't seen my grandparents in a while, so we went up and got to visit for a little while! I am really glad we went. I love my grandparents!
 |
| Family hanging out |
 |
| Tried to get a picture with the great-grand kids---haha! Good luck!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment