Today is our 5th Anniversary! Yep, Dustin and I have been married for five whole years. It feels like a big milestone. For some reason I always had this idea that you don't really have any credibility as a married couple until you reach 5 years..... yeah I know I'm weird! In honor of reaching the Big 5, You get a super long post all about ME and DUSTIN! Aren't you lucky ;)
Us dating: Summer 2006!
Engaged December 19th, 2008. We went to school in Logan, went hiking,went on a trip to St. George, kissed in my apartment with the windows open.

First Year: Married! May 8th, 2009. Lived in a tiny apartment in Logan, I finished school, we traveled to the Bahamas, Las Vegas, and Idaho, and found out we were expecting our first child right before our first anniversary!

Second Year: We went camping, went to Bear Lake, went to lots of Aggie Games, moved to a new apartment in Logan, spent a night at a B&B, had our sweet little Lia Jo, and vacationed with Allison and Tim in Las Vegas.
Third Year: Lagoon, new apartment in Logan again, Demolition Derby, Bear Lake, found out we were expecting our second little girl, Christmas in Circleville, and welcomed Baby Eleanor to the family.


Fourth Year: Spent a lot of time at home getting used to two kids, Aggie games, demo derbies, camping, Christmas in Kaysville, Jazz game.


Fifth Year: Dustin Graduated, bought a dog, moved to Holladay, Independence Day in Richfield,bought our house in Kearns, Christmas in Salt Lake, cruise to California and Mexico, and bought another dog!

Can't wait to see what the future holds! Thanks for the ups and downs, good times and bad, laughs and tears. It's been a great 5 years!












No comments:
Post a Comment