On this blog, I am going to write seven stories from my life. They are not chronological and it doesn't start with my birth. These are seven stories that I believe represent and define me. These are the stories that keep coming to my mind as I contemplate writing some of my life story. These stories are constantly swimming around in my head, begging to be written down.
I'm going to try to make this easy on myself so I don't get freaked out and give up. I'm not committing to any kind of timeline. I'll write the stories when I can. I promise to write them all though! I am excited. This is going to be great, both as a writing exercise and as a way to record my personal history.
Here are the titles of my chapters:
1. China—a story of new experiences
2. Disneyland—a story of family
3. Dustin—a story of love
4. Drive—a story of letting go
5. Smart—a story of school days
6. Snow—a story of becoming myself
7. (Surprise! I haven't thought of a title for this chapter yet. I know what to write about but the title is still a work in progress. So I guess you'll all have to wait to see what it's all about.)
Here's to writing!
http://amberskyline.com/treasuremaps/journal-diary/a-fun-family-history-writing-project-seven-chapters-in-your-life-story.html
No comments:
Post a Comment