Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tired

I have a lot of posts floating around in my head that I keep wanting to write. The problem is, I am just too dang tired. We have been looking for apartments in the Salt Lake area and it is so incredibly frustrating. We want a three bedroom, that accepts pets, for under $900 a month.....it is impossible.We spent all day in Salt Lake yesterday and didn't find a thing. We are going again tomorrow and I am seriously hoping for more success. Today was a long and tiring day. It is eight o'clock and I am counting down the minutes till bedtime. Day's not over either--we still have to pack for our Memorial Day weekend trip, which is starting tomorrow after the apartment hunt. We have been travelling a LOT the past few weeks, and it is starting to wear me out. Not to mention the fact that we have to pack up and move in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait until we are moved and settled into our new place. I think I'm probably going to be tired for the next three weeks straight. Oh well. I keep telling myself that we are lucky, at least Dustin found work and we have family willing to help us out if we need it.

But I am still tired.

Let's end with a picture of my Eleanor next to her cousin William, who is 7 months younger and weighs exactly the same amount. He is HUGE! We were lucky to be able to see the Bass family for a few short minutes this weekend, which was awesome. They are moving back to Utah next month! We might even be living in the same town! Yay!


No comments: