| May 2013 |
Sometimes I think it's crazy that we've only been married for 4 years. Is it possible to squeeze so many life events into 4 years? Here are some of the things we've done in since we got married:
~Moved into our first apartment together
~I graduated
~I started working at Hillcrest
~Dustin worked at Logan City Parks and Rec in the summer and USU during the school year
~Moved to apartment #2
~Had a baby
~Dustin switched Majors
~Moved to apartment #3
~Dustin got called as Elder's Quorum 1st counselor for 5 months or so
~I got called as R.S. 1st counselor (still serving)
~Had another baby
~I stopped working after Eleanor was born
~Dustin decided not to do his USU job so he could concentrate on his internship
~Dustin did an internship with the Guardian ad Litem
~Dustin graduated in Social Work
~We got a puppy
~Dustin got a job as a caseworker in SLC
In a couple weeks, we will be moving to Holladay and starting a new chapter. Sometimes life gets in the way and you don't get to have big fancy expensive celebrations for every anniversary. It doesn't really matter, because the important thing is we are still in love, and still working together to make a happy life for our family. I love Dustin Penman. I am glad to be his wife and I'm proud of our accomplishments together.
Next year will be our 5-year anniversary, and this time you better believe we are doing something fun together! I better start planning now....
(Sorry the pictures are all out of order, I am too lazy to arranged them)
![]() |
| October 2010 |
![]() |
| 2nd Anniversary, May 2011 |
![]() |
| Bear Lake, July 2010 |
![]() |
| Graduation, December 2009 |
![]() |
| Halloween 2011 |
![]() |
| Dustin's 5K, April 2011 |
![]() |
| Angies, Fall 2009 |
![]() |
| December 2008, right before we got engaged. |
![]() |
| April 28th 2013. |
| Vegas, December 2009 |
![]() |
| Wedding pictures, May 2009 |
![]() |
| Before Dustin's mission, Summer 2006 |
![]() |
| Engaged, March 2009 |
| Honeymoon, May 2009 |
![]() |
| Derby, September 2009 |
| Hike, Spring 2009 |













No comments:
Post a Comment