Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blocked

I have started at least three posts in the last few weeks that I haven't finished. Writer's block? I don't know. I just can't seem to get my words out the way I want to. I have wanted to post, but I just can't seem to do it.

Perhaps the writer's block will pass soon, but until then, enjoy some pictures of my girls enjoying life in our new home!
Eleanor wanted to sleep in Luna's bed
Red Riding Hood
She is so adorable!
My pretty Enna.
Crazy Luna
They have had fun playing in the leaves. Also, those are their Easter baskets that they found during the move. Best toy ever, apparently!
We live right behind a Harmon's, and they have these fun little car carts. Hands-down the easiest shopping trip ever! They loved it.
They were watching a couple of dogs that were running around in the streets.

She likes to dress herself. I love it.
My Lia Jo! (don't mind the moving boxes in the background)
She is so silly
Gotta love overalls!