| She found a spot to chill when we went camping last spring! (May 2013) |
She loves teasing her big sis, and she's good at it!
| Playing on the porch (June 2013) |
She's a pretty happy girl most of the time.
| Fourth of July in Richfield 2013 |
She loves to "help" me do chores around the house.
| Playing on the porch in a rainstorm, summer 2013 |
She is very friendly. She likes saying "hi" t random strangers and especially kids.
| Cuddly girl, summer 2013 |
She loves babies. She likes to pretend random objects like wipes and spoons and shoes are babies. She holds them in her arms and says "Baby sad! It's okay baby. Here's your binky and blanky." And then she rocks the "baby" for a while. (Note: we have dozens of baby dolls that she likes to play with also, but when a baby isn't available, a wet wipe will do!)
| "helping" me make cake, fall 2013 |
She is so feisty. When she gets mad she balls up her hands into fists and screeches at whoever is making her mad. She shouts "You dumb!", which we are trying to keep her from doing, but it is sometimes funny to see how mad a tiny girl can get.
| Checking out the new neighborhood, October 2013 |
She is a picky eater. Her favorite foods are applesauce and sweets. Even foods she likes one day, she hates the next day. She certainly tests our patience at meal times, but she must be getting enough to eat because she is still growing!
| Getting sleepy with her binky and blanky at Grandma's house, Nov. 2013 |
She talks a lot. Her little voice is so cute and I love having conversations with her. She talks in sentences and is understandable most of the time (at least to me!)
| Making cookies! Dec. 2013 |
Sometimes she turns into a broken record and starts repeating the same question over and over. Usually this happens in the car and I get pretty frustrated after answering "Where we going?" over and over and over.
| Opening presents at Grandpa's house, Christmas 2013 |
She can be so sweet sometimes. The other day she asked me, "Mommy, you sad?" I wasn't, but I wanted to see what she would do, so I told her I was. She said, "I pet your hair. Its okay Mommy!" and patted me on the head. It was so sweet that I pretended to be sad again.
| Putting a diaper on the baby, January 2014 |
She loves baby dolls, dinosaurs, princesses, shoes, books, baths, the movie Frozen, treats, going to the library, playing outside, and her aunts and uncles.
| Enjoying the great outdoors in Annabella, February 2014 |
She loves to talk on the phone.
| She did not want to get off! She loved riding on the four wheeler. |
Whenever she is tired, sad, hurt, or bored, she has to have her binky and blanky. I keep telling myself I need to take the binky soon, but I just can't bring myself to do it yet. First of all because I know it will be a nightmare, and second because she is just so darn cute when she's cuddling her blanky with her bink in her mouth. I just love it.
| Loving the beach, California, March 2014 |
She is so silly. She loves laughing at herself. She makes us laugh every day.
![]() |
| Big two year old! April 2014 |
Well, that's probably enough things about Eleanor. We just love her to bits. Happy Birthday Eleanor!

No comments:
Post a Comment