Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ahhh, Spring....

Well, we made it to spring!

For spring break this year, we headed down to visit Dustin's family in Circleville. The girls did great on the long drive. The weather down here is so beautiful! Clear blue skies, warm sunshine, not a hint of winter. We are loving it. We've all got pink sun-kissed cheeks and noses. Lia loves being able to go outside and look at the horse, chickens, ducks, and cats around the house. I really hope the warm weather has made it to Logan and that we'll get to keep playing outside once we get home.

We all went to the park yesterday, and the girls had a blast running in the grass and playing on the playground. I always feel so uplifted and new with the first warm day of the year. I like winter, but feeling the sun on my body and the breeze on my skin just sort of fills me with new life. I think my girls felt the same way as they ran around in the sun yesterday.

Riding a dino!

Lia loves to swing, and she's pretty proud that she's big enough for the "big swing!"

I love her hair-halo in the sun.

"What is this yellow stuff I'm sitting on?"

Just soaking up the sun.


Her hair is almost the same color as the grass.

Sisters

Run run run!

Pretty Lia
Oh, and a picture of me, also loving the sun.

No comments: