Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hair

When Lia was 6 months old, I chopped my hair. It was too long and heavy and unmanageable. I got the shortest cut I've probably ever had:  


I liked it, for about a month. Then I got sick of short hair. I pretty much repeat this cycle every year or so, but usually I don't go this short.

I've been growing my hair out since I got this cut. Yes, it has been over a year and a half since I got a haircut! The last few months I've been really hating it again. It was just long, heavy, with no real layers or shape. Blaaaaah. Boring. I hated doing it every day. So, I got another haircut yesterday. But, I learned my lesson and did not go short.
Yay for new hair! I love it. I should probably get it cut more often but it's like $30! I am not that rich. If I were cool like my little sis I'd just cut my own hair. Oh well, I suppose $30 every couple years won't kill me!

2 comments:

Meagan and Ryan said...

I really do love this haircut! After seeing your beautiful long hair I suddenly got the urge to grow mine out. We will see what happens but you certainly have inspired me.

Maryann Goodspeed Penman said...

Meg, that's funny because I am always jealous of your hair. It always looks perfectly styled and gorgeous!