Height: 28 1/2 inches (35th percentile)
Our girl has surprised us by slimming down quite a bit! Up until she was around 6 months, she was the chubbiest baby evah. 90th percentile for weight and around 75th for height. She still looks a bit chubby, but I guess it's because she's not very tall. Lia was always around the 30-50th percentile for weight, but she is so tall that she's just skinny skinny. Our doctor said the first 6 months of the baby's life usually aren't a very good indicator of how they will continue growing; their size from 6-18 months will give a better idea of whether they will be short, thin, tall, heavy, etc. Eleanor takes more after me than Lia does in a lot of aspects, so maybe she will be a shortie like me too :)
A couple of things I forgot to add to the previous post. Eleanor is sleeping through the night! She will sleep 12 hours straight 4 or 5 nights a week. It is sooooooo nice. So much less stress in my life. Thank you Eleanor! She also has 5 teeth, two on bottom and three on top. There is one more coming in. Strangely, the teeth on the left side of her mouth always come in sooner than the teeth on the right side. Counting the one about to break through, she has 4 on the left side and two on the right. Is that weird or what? I've never seen it before.
And a few random phone pictures to finish off the post. Sorry they're crappy. I took them in the dark with my phone.
![]() |
| She gets into the craziest sleeping positions, usually ending up with her head or face pushed up against the crib bars. |
![]() |
| She also sleeps with her bum in the air. I love it! |



No comments:
Post a Comment