Monday, April 1, 2013

It's April!

I was thinking yesterday how weird it is that although my girls are only 16 months apart, this was Lia's third Easter and Eleanor's first. It was the same for Christmas too I guess....okay, so maybe it isn't that weird after all.

I remember last Easter I was getting ready to have Eleanor. I think she was born exactly one week after Easter last year. We did our fun Easter activities with just Lia, and I remember thinking what a big girl she was. She seemed so grown up.

I made this picture collage of all of Lia's Easters. See that little girl in the middle picture? That is the one I thought was so big last year. She was little! Still just a baby.


I can't stop looking at this picture. She is growing up fast.

One more weird thing. Eleanor's birthday (April 15th) is well within the range of possible Easter dates. I looked it up yesterday, and it won't happen again until she's 51! Crazy. Oh, and in case you were wondering, Eleanor is feeling much better. Her infections are gone and her lungs are clear! She is now back to being her feisty, crazy self all day.

Also, there's this:

That day I thought would never come is on the calendar!! We are just a BIT excited about that around here.

Oh, today is April first. No, we didn't pull any funny jokes on each other around here. Does that make us super lame? Eh, maybe. Oh well. Happy April!

No comments: