Monday, June 3, 2013

Things I Will Miss...

...About Logan:
1. The weather. I know people hate the "Logan Winters," but honestly I don't hate them. And the trade off--absolutely gorgeous summers--is phenomenal.
2. The mountains. A couple weeks ago, we went up to the mountains and had an overnight campout, and we literally only drove for 15 minutes from our house to our campsite. Everything here is beautiful and there are so many things to do outside.
3. Friends. We've been here our entire married lives. We have friends and family up here. Starting over is hard.

...About this apartment:
1. Being on the ground floor. Our next apartment is on the third floor, and I think I will hate going up and down the stairs multiple times a day. Especially with a puppy, a one-year-old, and a two-year-old in tow.
2. The backyard. We have a great big lawn right outside our door for the kids to run around in. Our new place has grass, but no big lawns.
3. Home. We've lived here for almost two years. It's been a great apartment. Plenty of space for a small family. We are starting to need more room now, but this apartment has been good to us.

...About the ward:
1. The people.
2. The people.
3. The people.

Love the Greenfield Ward. I will miss you guys.
Eleanor drawing with chalk (and rocks) on our patio.
Our backyard.
Lia running on the lawn.

No comments: