I teared up a bit reading it. I repeated it in my head over and over. The day got better. We finished doing our taxes at one in the morning, and as it turns out we will be getting twice as much in our refund as we expected! Miracles happen. I feel a lot better today. Life is good. God is good!
Friday, February 7, 2014
Believe
Yesterday I was super bummed about being poor. It's so hard just scraping by day-to-day. We're making it, but it's a constant stress about money. Being an adult stinks sometimes, huh?
What would be really nice is a job I could do from home, to make a little more money for us. Babysitting, tutoring, something on the internet, but I don't really know how to go about finding that type of thing. So basically I've just been praying for a miracle. I was feeling really depressed about it yesterday morning, and then I came across this on Facebook:
I teared up a bit reading it. I repeated it in my head over and over. The day got better. We finished doing our taxes at one in the morning, and as it turns out we will be getting twice as much in our refund as we expected! Miracles happen. I feel a lot better today. Life is good. God is good!
I teared up a bit reading it. I repeated it in my head over and over. The day got better. We finished doing our taxes at one in the morning, and as it turns out we will be getting twice as much in our refund as we expected! Miracles happen. I feel a lot better today. Life is good. God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great post. Being an adult is hard. Experiences similar to this one have happened many times. So thankful for Heavenly Father watching over us. Also, your haircut is super cute! Way to be brave and cut it.
Post a Comment