Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fresh Air

We spent a wonderful weekend with Josh and Appols in their little town of Annabella, just outside of Richfield. It was so good to get away for a little while. I think we were all getting a little stir-crazy from the months of cold, cloudy weather and being cooped up indoors. The weather this weekend was gorgeous and warmer than usual February weather, so we took advantage by going to the park, and going up the canyon to do a little shooting and 4-wheeler riding.

When we got back, we discovered that all our snow had melted while we were gone! Today the sun was out and the skies were clear. I guess I've had a bit of winter blues, because today I felt really energized and motivated. I want to start doing more with my girls, keeping my house a little cleaner, and being more organized. I thought up a list of things I want to work on, so I thought I'd share on the good old blog.

Less TV
More Playing

Less Internet
More Music

Less Yelling
More Listening

These are things I want to accomplish each day. I'm going to come up with a more detailed plan for achieving them. Today feels good. Hopefully the good feeling and motivation lasts!

I'll leave you with some pictures from our trip.
Driving the car to the park


Carson! Love this kid.




I made the girls' skirts and I have to say, they are awesome. So cute and comfy.

Beautiful Annabella UT

Josh shooting

Me shooting the rifle

Eleanor LOVED riding the 4-wheeler!

We picked up these cute hats while we were down south. A friend of ours is making them to raise money for my cousin's adoption fund. If you're interested in donating or getting some hats, let me know in the comments! 

No comments: